2008-09-17

I Blame Mousse.

My computer has been returned to me. I SMILED and rejoiced until I got home and turned him on. By the way, the store's name was Tricom, not Triton which was my guess. Oh Ariel, when will you release the hold you have on my heart?

Anywho, I don't know what I expected, and I guess I should be grateful that all my music and pictures are still there, but Göran is not what he once was. All the programs I installed are gone. Word, iTunes, Adobe Flash Player/Reader & Norton Antivirus.

I'm not too happy. But there is a silver lining. On my now nearly icon-free lap-top it was easy to spot a brand new file, which wasn't there before. When I opened it I was greated by a picture of a tied-up, naked girl, gagged and desperate-looking, needless to say taken at the Erotic Museum in Paris. It was aptly entitled 'Bound'. I laughed. I laughed even harder when I remembered that I tried to make conversation at the store with the 19-year old boy who worked there, and he just looked extremely awkward.

Now I know why.

Bondage.

1 comment:

Mousse said...

Hee hee.

You rock.