2010-05-04

Om du var vaken, skulle jag GE dig!



I currently obsess over the band Kite and my approaching midnight deadline. It's an OK combination. That time when I obsessed over cheese and jelly candy was a much worse combination, according to some. Or that time when I obsessed over having my left foot removed in combination with buying leftover right shoes to some highly affordable prices.

Anyway, the above video is to be watched as a tribute to me and tiny's dream version of our time in Paris back in spring -07, with the introducing line "wake up, you fucking dyke".

2 comments:

Ape said...

I think I prefer the original version, but this video was damn beautiful. And suddenly I'm envious of your black and white French dreamscape. Not enough words to do it justice.

Det handlar mycket om att ge nu. Tror kanske det är en bra sak faktiskt.

Mousse said...

We giggled, we took our picture and we walked arm in arm down the paths of the Park of Love. All in black and white. Ja.

Fan vad vältajmat ändå, med givmildheten.