2007-05-14

The Offical Oddball Library

I have decided that upon this day the Offical Oddball Library is established. The name of this Library is open to discussion, but it has been founded today in it's first rawness.

So far said Library only consists of 2 books. One donate by Tiny and one donated by myself. Also if I can find my "The Picture of Dorian Gray" paperback I will donate this as well.

Now we have reached the logistical aspects of this newfound Library. I am not sure how we will work this out, but we will. As of now I am in control of it, but suggestions of how to make it work are more than welcomed.

2 comments:

Lolita said...

Jag kan donera min "Bohême"-bok, men den är ju mer eller mindre redan i Oddballsens våld.

Jag har också en Dorian Gray paperback, vi kan ha dubletter.

(Min är dock inköpt i bokhandeln mitt emot hans barndomshem i Dublin, på Irland. Jag ville bara skryta lite... jag har så lite vettigt att säga)

Mousse said...

I love it! This is exactly the kind of inspiring ideas we've been lacking lately. Me, I will WRITE us a book for the library. Oh yeah. It'll probably be about edible stuff. Like, food.

Also, Marty wants to know which book she's apparently already donated.