2007-06-18

The Summer of The Dude

I've reached a decision. After having spent 3 weeks working for Archaeology's version of "The Dude" and pondering my unemployed summer I've decided to live like The Dude for the next 2 months.

After having succesfully avoided my examresults for this term I have now realised they were quite good. So therefore I no longer feel the pressing need to be an adult this summer. I have in a way earned the right to wear a dressing robe the entire summer and drink White Russians and just relax. And that my dear friends are what I am going to do.

I'm going to create mixed tapes. Laze in the sun. Drink milk with ice-cubes in it (I don't necessary need the alcohol). Wear worn and torn shorts. Find a pair of good bum sun-glasses. Not cut my hair. Wear flip-flopps and try my best to stay away from socks. And instead of bowling I'm going to spend my time playing "kubb".

Those are my plans.

3 comments:

Mousse said...

So. The Ape is back.

I WILL work this summer, just not in June. Which has proven to be extremely ill-timed and unsynchronized, Oddball wise.

I do support your slacker summer. I don't much like milk, but I can have the Kahlua.

Lolita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lolita said...

Kubb ær øverskattat, dock kænner jag en viss uppskattning gentemot Kalúhan.