2009-08-15

The urge to watch.

I've got this pressing urge to watch people interact. I'm not sure where it came from, but I am currently burning to regard people from a distance. To see their body language, see their lips move, but not being able to hear the actual words. I wanna sit and I wanna watch and I wanna imagine.

I feel like I want to become better at understanding people, somehow it feels as if people-watching would be the first step.

Monday perhaps. Now all I need to do is find a good place to watch people interact without my presence being a direct influence or interference.

9 comments:

Mousse said...

I suggest outdoor coffee.

Monday, at two. Meeting place the usual. Bring writing materials? Ja.

Ape said...

Check. Check. And of course.

Shall I contact the troupes? Or the one troupe that isn't working.

Mousse said...

Some information is already conveyed.

I sleep now.

Lolita said...

Jag ställer min kropp till förfogande efter 18.00.

Jag vill ju också leka!

Ape said...

And then we shall use your body.

Lolita said...

Appropå inlägget: Voyeurism! Du har förnekat det förut, men detta är ett talande bevis!

Mousse said...

Har Apan förnekat en voyeuristisk dragning? När gjordes det?

Allvarligt talat, när hände det?

Ape said...

Jag tror jag har påstått att jag var mera emotionellt exhibitionistisk, men ja det kanske bor en liten voyeur i mig.

Mousse said...

Emotionellt exhibitionistisk. Vad? Att du gärna ses som en piskad lapdog?

Det är klart du är voyeur. Till en viss grad. Du kan inte vara nörd utan att ha minsta stråk av voyeurist i dig. Kom igen liksom.