2006-07-18

So I've got bruises the size of English kidney pies on the inside of my thighs...

...with the color of purple poop. I can't say that I'm not motherly proud of my contusy beauties, but they hurt whenever I find myself in a situation where I have to cross my legs tightly in order to avoid tartly attention. Not that I dislike the attention. And the pain. I just love to whine, is all.

Yes, I had a rough weekend. Highly orgiastic, but rough and slightly painful.

But that's not why I'm here. Today I came here for the Ape, and for her great and endearing love of leather whips. And for her enabling this blog (which, by the very by, I spanked her into doing). Yeah, that's right, it all comes down to me. Me and my needs. And my bruised thighs, of course.

Anyway... Here's for you, Ape and Oddballs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhDCXXvK0QE

1 comment:

Ape said...

It's the small things.

I am slightly envious of your orgiastic weekend, especially in relationship to mine. Somehow visiting the Museum of the American Indian doesn't seem quite as...rough and painful?

At least I can enjoy the sweetness of Devo. Once I get the whip down, I am so going to undress people with it all the time, and say "Oh yeah!" while doing so.