2007-01-09

Concerning Ape's booklist and the design of our German bordello...

I tried to project the perfect brothely home furnishing idea onto you hoes yesterday. I think I failed. Especially since Ape started to make it into some kind of Wild West theme park. Kodiak bears? Girls, it's our future we're talking about, can't we at least try to make it classy?

Let me just encourage you to read Alain Robbe-Grillet's La Reprise. It's got all the cozy/nasty decadence we need. I say we copy that style, minus all the pedophilia, the rape-murders and the incest, and we have ourselves a high-class whorehouse.

Now, read!

6 comments:

Lolita said...

Have I ever said anything about NOT making this brothel classy?


Ape is kinda... well, you know... kitch to the bone. Can we please exclude her?

Mousse said...

We cannot exclude The Gimp.

We can, however, exclude her right to speak, her clothes and her birth name.

She'll understand.

Ape said...

Hmpf.


But then again I have never claimed to have a single classy bone in my body.

I'm unfeminine, unclassy and I dance with bears...you know that by now, or at least you should.

Lolita said...

No, you haven't got ANY classy bones... (how does a classy bone look?)

However, this is just proof, that we can't trust your decoration sence, while designing the brothel.
We decorate, you pay, Sugardaddy.

Ape said...

I can live with that. I'm feeling rather comfortable in my role as a sugardaddy and I wouldn't trade it for all the classy bones in the world.

Mousse said...

Yeah, about that...

I need cash.