2007-01-07

I refuse to keep my own blog, so this is where I go to vomit. Please, do complain. Any sign of life is welcome.

So I am back from my vacation. I had a grand time. Christmas was spent with a crazy Thai Santa who gave gifts to everyone but me, New Year's Eve I was drunk and the day before yesterday I followed my little brother and our roomie to the dark alleys of Ao Nang while they loudly shouted "Prostitution bar! Where is the prostitution bar?" We found several. What is more, I can inform all of you who lie sleepless wondering about the rumours concerning Pete Doherty getting married in Thailand that we spotted him in Phuket. Kate Moss - not so much. Me, I missed him and his one assistant in pink slacks. But I did see Babben Larsson and yes, she is fat again.

Anywho... I hope to see you lollipops tomorrow. I have truly meaningless gifts in funny-colored bags to hand out. You do not want to miss it.

1 comment:

Lolita said...

Nice.

(It's actually a sign if life)