2007-01-14

Knutmasso Carnival 2007

I've got much to say, yet none of the inspiration to formulate anything reasonably serviceable. Anyway, here goes... Yesterday was party day for two of the Oddballs. Ape was in Denmark and I can't see how that could've been anywhere near as partyable as Knutmasso. Lolita was with us but feeling low and generally uncomfortable getting dressed up. So she didn't. Somewhat of a bore, as she put it, before she got on the early bus home. However, Me and Marty were on top of the world, together with Knutmasso-veteran B. I also happen to be a veteran within these fields, but I am keeping THE LOW PROFILE. As always.

So we had some food and wine, dressed up in funny clothes, filled our hipflasks with vodka and got out in the Street. This is what we looked like (Thank yous to Lolita for acting photographer, despite feeling low)

I aimed for mime but ended up a transvestite.

Marty also aimed for mime and ended up, very expectedly, a cheap hooker.

B had few clear goals, looked like a mime for a while and landed up matching like crazy.

We fought and we drank and then ended the night with lots of ballroom dancing with several odd creatures. (Ape, I waltzed with a white, furry bear! I silently called him Kodiak and Berith and he excused his stumbling on my feet. No scratching! No blood!)

It was a beutiful night.

Read more: http://www2.unt.se/avd2/1,3908,MC=78-AV_ID=569977,00.html

No comments: