2008-01-27

This Week on Youtube - Boney M

What this blog needs is a constant. Something reliable. Something perpetual.

Hence “This Sunday on Youtube”. Each Sunday the you tube of the week will be picked and a few words will be written about it or something indirectly linked to the video.

This Week: Boney M - Daddy Cool



For those of you who don’t know who Boney M actually are here’s a short recap as to why you should love and honour them. They are something as exotic as a Euro-Disco group with members from the West Indies orchestrated by a German producer. Their music is pointless and highly camp featuring all from Russian legends to Baby G to Chicagoan women with an attitude. If none of those reasons are good enough for you at least worship them for their looks and performances.



Though the group still exist, this type of music does not and for that we as a human race have become a little bit poorer.

2 comments:

Mousse said...

Great news!

I did try, you know, with my movie reviewing. But in the end, I was watching so many movies that I had forgotten their title and plot by the next day. So sad. And now, my movie watching will have to be strictly restricted, due to studies and general movie shortage. Balance is not for me.

I'm looking forward to Sunday.

Mousse said...

aweSOME