2008-01-31

You're making it worse!

I just realised something. I'm a fairly gay person in my own right. Horribly queer, but I'm also fairly gay. Though being friends with you guyses is making it worse. You're making me gayer!

On your own you are not particularly gay neither one of you, but for me to be friends with you is adding to my own gayness.

One of my closest friends (who happens to be female) is a career soldier. Two of my other very close friends, both female, spent 4 months living together in a one bedroom apartment in Paris. Not to mention the lesbian love package. I mean c'mon you guys! Could you make me look gayer!?

That said, I'm not complaining. I really don't mind, I might even enjoy the fact that your acquaintance is making me look gayer.

Next time you see me, feel free to shout: "She's so gay!" after me, but do bare in mind that you are the ones who are putting the so in that sentence.

[-----------------------------------------------]
This is probably the gayest song - ever!
Click it!

4 comments:

Mousse said...

Geez Louise! You are having a good posting day today!

(exclamations!)


You're still the gayest. Truly.

For you it's culture, for me life-style. Essentialism versus diffusionism? Nah. I'm lost.

Mousse said...

I'd say it's a symbiosis, of sorts.

Ape said...

I like that.

And I do have my days. Was probably because I wore shorts today. Freed my brain somehow.

Mousse said...

Thinking about it, you were quite the sharp little pea last summer, when you did your the dude thing and wore surfer shorts for three months. A little like a bald man wearing a wig. But in a cool way.