2009-02-18

'Although rectally applying eardrops might be classified as bad...'

"...obedience to an authority figure is inherently neither good nor bad." (Passer & Smith et. al 2009:617)

Yes, I am studying. And according to the book, society would face chaos without obedience. That slightly superfluous information got me thinking about Ape, naturally, and why it is such an excellent idea of her to start a bdsm club. It would be order in chaos, her own tiny cosmos. However submissive, she would be God. And thanks to that, I now finally comprehend the concept of a "humble" god. It's all so clear now. God just wants Its ass spanked.

On a brighter note, and to keep on the never inexhaustible Ape track, Monday was PayDay and I got store-bought cinnamon buns.

On a yet brighter note, Lolita will be home on leave next week and we will celebrate her belated birthday.

On a not so bright one, Little Lemming (Marty) has lost the ability to send text messages. And she's been facing a lot of poop lately, although that delicate info might well have been classified.

Today I'm listening to Indian Thriller and my thoughts go to all you children out there who are proud to be harelipped and do not try to surgically correct yourselves. In other words, Val Kilmer, Joaquin Phoenix and Therese from my old class are absolutely not in my thoughts today.

Power to the hare-people!

No comments: