2009-02-15

How was your day?

Yesterday sucked, thoroughly. Or at least until I read a random sign. After I made the discovery that as part of being a nurse comes the duty to scrub the patients' belly buttons before surgery. After that point I kept imagining tiny enthusiastically scrubbing all kinds of navels; old, young, male, female, short, fat, pointy, tall, small. It was a mental imagery that worked as my spoonful of sugar and the rest of the working day flew by.

Also later on I was made aware of the fact that Dollhouse had aired the previous evening. I threw myself all over it (though with low expectations, the trailer kinda sucked) and now wish to be scolded by Ms. Penn. Oh, and also I'm rather excited, because it's the best television I've seen in a very long time. And not just because of the white dress/pillowcase. It's like a philosophy lesson in the feel of an anime with touches of Whedon all over, plus all the eye candy you could possibly wish for.

1 comment:

Mousse said...

Eliza Dushku dressed all fancy and formal! I honestly don't know what to make of it. I just know I want to get a chance to watch it.

It's so comforting, the fact that Whedon has delivered something new. It feels great.