2009-02-16

Lately Very Hungry

To begin with, and I’ve been meaning to say this earlier, I think it was awfully wrong of me and Ape to criticize Joss Whedon for building the Scoobies’ love and friendship solely on outsidership. I mean, come on! Let us be free to dissect and reject anything. Anything but that. We simply can't afford to lose faith in our loving unity of disunity.

Secondly, I am expecting this week to be filled with anguish over my exam and the fact that I should be studying and that that feeling will in turn not make me study, but at least make me blog and thus satisfy my productive self, however insignificant a part of me. As it is now, I do nothing but eat chocolate. But worry not, for it is but Monday, and this IS actually a post.

And thirdly, today’s song:

Emilíana Torrini – Jungle Drum

2 comments:

Ape said...

Yes, perhaps that was wrong of us, but...it just felt too easy. We're not that easy, are we?

Love the Jungle Drum btw.

Mousse said...

I believe we seemingly are.