2006-08-15

Ape's Youtube List

So here I am with my youtube post.

It's like imdb, but with short ridiculous film clips and I can spend hours on it.


Found this little short clip and there's nothing special about it, but replace the sandwich with alcohol and this could be my friend Lolita (only she's more Lolita and slightly older and female)
Lolita lookalike

Speaking of Lolita. Life imitating art imitating life? Need to watch it again, cause it was just so spot on. Dorian and Yanki, that's me.
Kamikaze Girls
[Edit] Oh there's even a fanvid
The Way I am

This might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen
Demented Baby-Ape

No, this is the cutest thing I've ever seen
This Man is a God

My favorite Comedy show right now
"Sometimes I harm myself or others. Other than that we have a great time together."

5 comments:

Mousse said...

You spend hours on youtube and this is your list?

Let's just say I've seen better.

But it was cool to watch the Kamikaze Girls trailer. Thank you for that.

And it was, as always, awesome to see Tim Curry.

Oh, yeah, I tried to download Reno 911 before. Didn't work.

Ape said...

Well that was my list of this very moment, and agree there were some nice stuff up there, but you're right as always there are far better stuff on there.

Now lets see yours!

Lolita said...

Hey!

That's not me.
My head tilts even worse.

Lolita said...

Hey! I found a series of movies from a man who pissed on a new pair of his wifes shoes every day, for seven days. At least, that's what the presentation of the movie said.
Youtube seems like your kind of hangout, Ape.

Ape said...

Oh dear how can one man be so much more than one man.

New favorite vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiKWEf2luMY