2006-08-19

My Sexuality?

Stole this interesting quiz from Ape. It screamed, and begged me to click trough it, I couldn't resist, the temptation made me... weak, and, so.. I gave in.
You scored as The Femme Fatale. You're carefree, dark and adventurous...and slightly fatale to the heart.

The Femme Fatale


90%

The Quasi-Gothic Femme


55%

The Granola Dyke


55%

The Stud


50%

The Vaginal-Reference-Making Dyke


50%

The Surprise! Dyke


50%

The Bohemian Dyke


40%

The Student Dyke


25%

The Pretty-Boi Dyke


20%

The Little-Boy Dyke


20%

The Magic Earring Ken Dyke


15%

The Sprightly Elfin Femme


0%

The Hipster Dyke


0%

What Type of Lesbian Are You? (Inspired by Curve Mag.)
created with QuizFarm.com


So, this is me... Lolita. felt like I had to post this... um, lovable pic, just because... I like it.

4 comments:

Lolita said...

Told you so!

Special offers for broke students...

Ape said...

"You scored as The Pretty-Boi Dyke. You can be a bit cocky at times and ever the heartbreaker, but no one knows that you're really just looking for true love."


Is that really me?

Lolita said...

Of course... sounds just like you. Really.

Ape said...

Don't know, but if you say so I will believe you.