2006-11-19

Red hair - for the true pacifist

So we are in this room, when suddenly people come in and threaten us with big weapons. They say we have to join the war. They turn to Tiny, say she has to join. She seems to accept. They turn to Lolita, who by the way looks exactly like Vasquez in Aliens, and ask her if she is "the girl with the machine gun" Lolita nods gravely and we all understand she will join them in the war. They turn to me. Since I have just escaped from the war (where the enemy had buried me in snow until I could almost not breathe) I try to ignore them by collecting colorful rubber bands on the floor. They point their guns at me and say I have to join anyway, and I think I might be crying a little. Then they turn to Ape, she looks hopeful, but the people with the big guns are silent. Then they say something about red hair, security reasons and orders from headquarters and at that moment, we all understand they won't admit someone with red hair. She's simply too visible.

I dream. I blog.


Edit: Vasquez toy girl

No comments: