2006-11-06

Toilet Usage

I've been thinking, like I do and we human beings seek perfection. It's what we do, we constantly try to perfect ourselves, our actions and our world. Which made me wonder, can you perfect toilet usage? It's not something we discuss because it for some reason is seen as taboo, but in reality using the toilet is something we do a lot. Then you would think that there would be a strive to perfect this usage, wouldn't you?

To make things a little simpler, lets pretend a normal human being start using the toilet from the age of 5 and lives until his or hers 75 birthday, that would be 70 years experience. Then lets pretend that the normal person uses the toilet 4 times a day, 365 days a year, leaving us with the equation (4x365)x70=102 200. That would mean that you will have used the toilet over a hundred thousand times in your life time. Then would it make sense that there is a toilet usage peak, that at some age span you are best at it? Also I can'r help wonder if there is someone out there that washes their hands and thinks to themselves "I will never use the toilet as perfectly again".

It's strange, but I can't help wonder.

1 comment:

Mousse said...

I'm sure this little claptrap can prove useful or even interesting to some people.

But me, I don't do toilette. And I never wash my hands.

I rather speak of rainbows.


So, if you excuse me, I'm off to seek the treasure at the end of the rainbow.

Be well, and wish me mighty luck!