2006-11-21

The Violence Within


After reading about Mousse's dream I kept thinking about violence. Then when I came home and looked through the pictures on my laptop (trying to fund one for this new treny place called Facebook), it hit me. We have a violent person amongst us and I was rather surprised to find out whom it was. Is it Mousse with her big words? Is it Lolita with her attitude and army training? Is it me with my arrogancy? Nope! It's Tiny.





I was rather amused to realise that in more than one photo she is pummelling one of us. From the innocent face punch, to the throttling and even the fully body pounce. It's too bad I don't have a photo from "Knutmasso", her and Lolita didn't stop until they were both in a mixed up pile on the frozen ground with a million of tiny leek fragments surrounding them.

2 comments:

Mousse said...

Sweet Baby Jesus, you are right.

When the rest of us keep threaten each other and talk about violence, Tiny is the one who gets physical and doesn't stop until her combatant is on the ground.

So...

Will we have to put her down?

Mousse said...

It's too bad I don't have a photo from "Knutmasso", her and Lolita didn't stop until they were both in a mixed up pile on the frozen ground with a million of tiny leek fragments surrounding them.

Don't forget that at that same night she and I wrestled and she didn't give up until I lay on the snowy ground, under her, begging her to stop before someone in the curious crowd encircling us would call forth the police (an imminent risk since the police were patrolling that very street).