2010-04-10

Alive. How about you?

And a random youtube post, because I am too tired to do anything else. So so tired. So tired I had a religious experience watching the Voyager intro. Yeah, that's how tired I am. However I do feel like I should update a little. Sorta let people know what I'm up to lately. When I'm not so tired I become religious that is.

I'm having a fictional love affair with the Old Spice Man and his horse. I'm also infatuated with the music to this trailer and Tabrett Bethell.

And in my spare time I am Sire Gork who finds the idea of a book of Mormon battles hilarious, but does approve of boffer swords.
In what little time there is left I'm reliving pubertal memories in the form of blonde borgs, unitards and just generally loving the Star Trek universe.

And you? Can you sum up your life with the aid of youtube?

2 comments:

Mousse said...

Oh, I like!

Except for the music to the Tabrett vid. That's the kind of music that's only good for driving around killing whores to in GTA.

Ape said...

I think that might be why it's so spellbinding. Carwreck.

And I thought you might. I've got a feeling you'd enjoy Voyager as well, they're like anthropologists in space. Reminds me of you and your armchair approach.