2010-04-06

DIKT:APRIL

We are currently experiencing DIKT:APRIL, an event introduced by Ape. Ape claims that this is poetry month and that someone somewhere has encouraged the masses to create a poem a day for this whole month. I have failed to find hard proof of this, but then again, I haven't tried that hard. Even defining the word "proof" would take such a long time that I would eventually have to take a food break, causing me to forget about it all and having to start defining all over again, after food break. So I decided to simply trust the Ape and make it happen. So far, we have created/quoted four poems, which might look bad, seeing as this is the sixth day of April. But if you take into consideration The Oddballs' History of Failed Projects, I'd say it looks almost promising. Let's show ourselves that poetry doesn't have to be good in order to be fun.

Guidelines/wishlist:
  • Quantity over quality (better one a day than one a week)
  • Quantity over quotes (better write your own cheap shit than quoting Baudelaire)
  • Any language (even Elvish or Webdings)
  • Any topic (even spring!)
  • Any shape (or non-shape)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jag gillar idén.