2008-02-17

This Week on YouTube - Kansas...?

You could've given me a heads up and I would've been able to offer you YouTube paradise. Yeah, I could've done that. Basically. Someone could've just said "Mousse, sweetheart, this special Sunday is your Sunday, because everyone else has forgotten about YouTube Sunday." Hm? I know, it's sort of contradictory. But so is forgetting about YouTube Sunday! It's like forgetting about yesterday's candy day. Or Resurrection Day. Or Kristallnacht. Or M. Night Shyamalan.

You do not!

Perpetual my ass!

Well, my ass!

Anywhore. This is what you get for messing with Today:

[embedding disabled by request]

Kansas - Dust in The Wind


I was thinking that I am the lead singer. It ought to suit me well. And Ape is the one standing next to me with the hair. For some reason, I always picture her with that kind of hair, even when she's standing right in front of me. Dream land is my kingdom and I will name my children after my toes. I think Lolly's the blonde and tiny the deep one. Yup.

Also, I might've turned into a man hater in theory. But I think it's extremely temporary. I mean, women are just as loathsome. And I can't go around hating everyone. Been there. Not cool.

Love!

2 comments:

Ape said...

Give and take my friend. Hakuna Matata. And such things.

It is perpetual, it is constant, and it was this week.

For the record I blame my strange illness for not having been more alert.

Mousse said...

What strange illness? The one where you rape random dogs? Or did that pass? Anyway. You know what I think about bestiality.

If it's about you waking up holding obscure things in your right hand, then I fear it's just another fucking side of the very same coin.