2008-09-23

Tuesday

So I was stung twice by a wasp today. First close to my armpit and then it went for my back. I assaulted it afterwards, but I didn’t kill. Mostly because it wouldn’t let me, though I prefer the version where I come off as magnanimous. Besides, I like the word. It describes me, it describes Ghandi AND it sort of levels my megalomania. I have also spent the day checking arrivals at the airport over the internet. Just to see where people have been lately. Frankfurt! I never get out these days. I’m stuck in this blessed country. I then considered writing a book called “How to succeed in toilet situations”. But as The Oddballs officially are against self-help literature, in addition to the crucial fact that I have no idea how to succeed in toilet situations, I dropped those plans pretty fast. I ate a whole package of Ballerina cookies. Did you know they are free from trans fats? Now that sure is something.

Tomorrow, I will attend something called a "queer-seminar". I'm thinking of bringing up Antonio Banderas' eerie appearance together with Sarah Brightman, singing that song. Just to show how wide a concept queer REALLY should be. Or how terribly lost I am.

Anywho... Marty, I might've found you a man. More on that some other Tuesday.

**DIVINE GONE PEACHY**

5 comments:

tiny said...

jag har verkligen missat mycket. Men jag hoppas att du inte menar det där. Jag kämpar gärna på med min livskris ensam.

jag har också en förkärlek för ordet magnanimous, trots att jag saknar förmåga att uttala det.

tally-Ho

tiny said...

omg, menar du killen i videon så tar jag tillbaka!

Ape said...

Jag omgaded lite åt den fina Divine videon. Den gjorde så jag gick ut och lånade tre stycken Peter Jöback skivor på biblioteket.

Vet dock inte riktigt hur det hänger ihop, men det gör det.

Mousse said...

Den här videon is the shit. Går på repeat här mest hela tiden.

Och nej, det är inte Divine jag syftar på som din man, tiny. Din man är högst verklig faktiskt.

Frida said...

Your here your queer Im used to it. Jag ska aldrig sluta lyssna på phantom of the opera. Nästan otäckt bra.
Kepp on GF!