2009-04-28

Accept no defeat.

Word has yet to be heard from Lohan from Rohan, the dreamlike creature of Hollywood and many vices that holds my heart and controls my mind in her immediate absence and anticipated presence.

And the pity goes on! I spent the whole weekend studying, extremely unalcoholized. But am I non-toxic? No. Because I’m still on malaria medicine. No depression or nightmares yet, but apparently they might eventually cause massive hair loss. And despite said weekend, I might’ve failed to pass the exam I took today. A highly interesting letter from Singapore got into my mail but it wasn’t really addressed to me so I can’t open it. Also, I seem to always be out of candy.

One might think all this I would leave me frustrated. But I keep smiling, contented, knowing my world is a truly beautiful place. And some day soon Jesus may return. Amen.

K'naan - Wavin' Flag

PS. Lately, I have a spider residing in my room. I thought it died when one day it decided to take refuge in the outflow in my shower as I showered. Think about it! It was a truly bad idea! But apparently, it survived. Spiders are remarkable. Maybe I'll name it Cope. Because it did. Plus, it rhymes with hope.

No comments: