2009-04-23

Fuck You Capitalism and the horse of Intellectual Property which you rode in on.

Who needs to pay for entertainment when there are so much good free stuff out there?! And I'd much rather support these shows than play the game of greedy bastards with very little regard to creativity or an intelligent audience.

Therefore I decided to devote a post to some of my favourite free shows out there. Some of them are not currently updating, but they are still bloody brilliant.

3Way - Hilarious lesbian meta show.

Improv Everywhere - Brilliant public improvisations. Frozen Grand Central was their doing.

ItsJustSomeRandomGuy - Well written adventure with lots of dry humour for the comic-book geeks among us.

P0YKPAC - Simple, but incredibly well done sketches.

The Guild - A lovingly poke at all us internet addicts and gamers.

Viralcom - A humorous take on the world of YouTube and viral videos.

What the Buck? - I know you all know who Buck is, and I know we all are kinda annoyed, but kinda fascinated by him.

You got any you want to add to the list?

1 comment:

Mousse said...

This is exactly what I needed! I haven't checked all the links yet, but the energy you provide us with! My my! The spark! Hell, the fire!

This blog has been dead to me. The whole internet has, for some time. But you bring hope.