2009-04-12

Alive?

well, i'm alive and kicking, and i've learned two new things this week...

1. every body part on the left side of my body is larger than corresponding body part on my right side. my hand, my boob, my thigh, my foot. i know it's common and i've always had my suspicions, but now that it's confirmed i just feel like i've been wronged. wronged! also, the skoskav resulting from having same-sized shoes for different-sized feet may have something to do with my anger.

2. blenders, like people, have good days and bad days.

anyone else learn something new?

5 comments:

Mousse said...

Nothing that beats what you just revealed. You're an astounding little creature, tiny. I've always known it. But it gets clearer for every year that passes.

Me... The fish were successfully removed. I’ve been making pies, I’ve been baking cakes. I have walked in the forest, I have let the sun burn my skin. I have heard a thousand seagulls sing and watched forty swans leave. My hair’s been greasy and my t-shirt’s been stinking. I’ve had headaches and toothaches and my stomach’s been hurting. Boxes of chocolate and large fake eggs, filled with candy. I have thrown dice, read books and watched Star Wars. I didn’t ponder at all. I cocooned. And it was good.

Ape said...

I on the other hand adopted Mos' mood from last week and it culminated in wishing death and destruction upon humanity around 4 pm yesterday. Then I was virtually cradled by a friend who indulged in my obsessions and somehow lured me back from the foulness.

Still the better part of last week was kinda miserable, with the exception of sunshine and the promise of money to come.

So I agree with Mos, your week's been the most interesting and revealing.

Anonymous said...

Jag har fått en medalj!
Det är allt jag har presterat denna vecka.
/Lolly

Ape said...

Medalj och ojämna kroppar -- I feels so inadequate.

tiny said...

um, wow. en medalj! grattis!