2009-04-17

Hands have no equivalence. Except for feet. And monkey's hands. And their feet.

Due to intake of malaria prophylaxis I cannot be held responsible for anything from this point and three weeks on. For this little adventure, that might cause depression and nightmares, I paid 230 SEK.

That said, I think I will be holding a testing round of my fantastic croquet tournament tonight. I might just’ve dreamt it. I’m on drugs, dammit! Today I thought I had dreamt reading that Ape has male blood. Turns out it was true. Anyway, I will show up in the park and see whoever else is in the same dream as I am. I’m hoping for Tilda Swinton. She would be perfect.

Apart from this croquet project, my womb project and Ulf Lundell (who officially no longer is a project) I have a new one. I shall aim for ambidexterity. A successful outcome will place me in the same clique as respected people like Kurt Cobain, James Woods and Topher Grace. You see, today I read about handedness. Supposedly, lefties have a slightly higher tendency to develop ambidexterity. Also, we are more likely to be mentally retarded.* Personally, I believe what you want to do with your handedness is a matter of choice. I choose ambidexterity.

And if I accidentally start to stammer because of the massive strain I will put on my psyche, I will warmly welcome it as the eagerly awaited defining trait of my personality it will represent.

Now I will go check on the temperature of my beer.


*Most left-handers, however, have no developmental problems (Berk 2009).

No comments: