2008-06-01

Robert Gustafson överlevde inte Julen.

I'm in pain and I had weird dreams.

The pain consists of a very painful and stiff neck that caused me to groan and curse all of existence as I tried to get up out of bed this morning. This is the first time I can remember where I've ever had such a stiff and painful neck the pain almost forced me to stay in a prone position.

The dreams consisted of policemen, me working in a lab with arsenic ("you better wash your hands before you start working!") and a gingerbread house with the text "Robert Gustafson överlevde inte Julen" written on it.

And tomorrow I have an exam. Life is out of control. Out of control.

2 comments:

Mousse said...

It's you and tiny. I think Tiny's exam's after lunch. I really hope she gets lunch.

Good luck to you, I wish you success, my friends, my everbeloved foes of tomooorrow!

Mousse said...

If I have the time and inspiration come christmas, I'll create one of those gingerbread houses. The Dalííííí side of meeeeee.

I might have to restock on port.