2009-05-16

And I walk away bruised.

As I woke up this morning to a new set of bruises I couldn't help wonder; How common an occurrence is bruising as a consequence of social interactions? Is it standard practice to always walk away physically bruised? Cause it sure appears to be standard in my circle, the one you are in.

See I've got nothing against it, perhaps I even revel in it, but that doesn't stop me from wondering if this is how other people interact. Or at least people our age, cause as I remember bruises and scrapes were very common around the same time as you ate dirt. At the age of 24 (kinda) however...I'm curious.


http://open.spotify.com/track/5tZNWMJbL2Ti1xm1zlTMyr


1 comment:

Mousse said...

It's probably extremely normal. It's just that we choose to go public.

Truly, we're exhibionists. And that, I believe, is the most "age 24" about us.