2009-05-22

Not one original thought.

Every thought there possible is appears to already have been thunked. So why do we keep thinking? Why do we live our lives on repeat? And how come we ever even harboured notions of time being a linear concept?

Also I should start working on a tentative itinerary for my US trip. So what do you guys think I should visit? As long as a Greyhound Coach stops in the general vicinity I'm all aboard any suggestions. So hit me with one.

And in unrelated news, here's this weeks top 5:
Erasure - Little respect
Anders & Putte - Elisabeth
30 Rock - Kidney Now - HD
Knorkator - Try Again-
Seasons of Love from RENT the movie

And this weeks link:
walkingman.org

And the album of the week:
Peaches – I Feel Cream

1 comment:

Mousse said...

Of course we rethink everything. Nothing to worry about. As long as we rephrase ourselves for every generation.

And my god I love Peaches. Almost as much as i love Rosalind Morris, Tim Curry and Mira Aroyo.