2009-05-12

The drug that is Education.

Seeing how I haven't signed up for any summer classes I recently started looking around for something to occupy my summer with. My entertainment project is space, and I have the best of intentions of watching through Star Trek Voyager, Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica. My writing project is writing a bible, or at least some commandments and a few prophecies. That leaves only education and information. Luckily Berkley stepped in and made it all better, and thanks to their Webcasts I will this summer be "taking" the following courses;


And revisit;


*slaps veins* Yeah, this is gonna be good.

1 comment:

Mousse said...

Jason&Mason is drawing closer. I'm telling you! I've been thinking, how do you feel about constant face paint on our lecture tours?