2009-05-19

Foul-tasting.

My skin is falling off in large chunks, my feet got left in the bathroom. They were in the way, so I put them in the shower. They were already off by then. I honestly don’t know why. And my hair fell off last week, but I glued it back on and put on a beret, my black beret. It looked okay. Someone asked if I was all right, what with my hair looking weird and all, but I just laughed and joked and smiled and there was nothing more to say about that. I haven’t had nails in a month and sometime along the way my stomach must’ve corroded and disintegrated because everytime I eat it stings like fire and I shit blood. So I just stopped eating, figured it would solve the problem. Now blood is coming out my throat instead, because I keep coughing, and I can’t seem to stop. And there’s all this mail coming in, hundreds of letters piling up in the hallway! But as I have no feet and don’t really feel like crawling on my lately skinless knees, all I can do is lay here and watch the mail multiply by each bloody cough. I believe it’s mostly bills, but I have no proof of that. What’s more, the glue I used for my hair seems to have attracted worms. From where, I can’t imagine. I can feel them move on my head and around my ears. But if these worms are anything at all like maggots, they won’t eat the live parts of me, only the dead; all the skin that has fallen off and is spread around me. And that torn spot where my feet were once attached. Yes, the worms are there, too. Maybe they were maggots all the time.

No comments: