2009-05-20

feeling disabled over here!

You know how kids with dyslexia get extra help in school, or how disabled kids get wheelchair access and stuff like that. Could I get a personal tutor and ass-into-gear-kicker?

Cause I really need one. Someone with enough authority to sit me down and make me do the work I am supposed to do. Like a study-buddy with a whip and no carrots.

I really, really need one. I'm poor, I've also got poor coordination and eyes-sight and I can't cook (not really) so I've got nothing to offer in return, but I still need an authoritative study-buddy once autumn comes around. So if you know anyone who take pity on fools and carries a whip, point them in my direction.

And while we wait for my saviour lets listen to Tobias Fünke's long lost twin sing;

1 comment:

Mousse said...

I don't think it's the right way to go. You shall suppress your urges in everyday life, Jesus said so. And then let them out on special occasions. Oddball-occasions and the like.

We can't have you whipped and satisfied on an everyday basis.

It's divine to revel in the dark anguish that comes from not being able to accomplish what you should.

I sleep now. I have accomplished something. Orlando is processed, now judging awaits. And possibly pain.