2008-10-13

Are you two together?

One highlight of the weekend was of course our Oddball Värmland fantasy. Suddenly, global financial crash doesn’t feel like such a doom. It can be a relief! A truly comforting thought that I hope will follow me like a guide dog all through this week. Yes, guide dogs follow, it only looks as if they lead.

There was also an awesome party. I usually feel anomalous on most parties I attend, and this time it was gender-related, so to speak. For example, African dancing and me does not go too well together.

L: Come on, it’s easy, just shake your boobs!
Me: I DON'T HAVE BOOBS!
L shakes her boobs. I shake my hands.

I did somewhat better on the Yemeni knife dance. But of course, that dance is for men only.

It doesn't matter how many knives I've got. I ain't got the right knife.

1 comment:

Ape said...

Who needs a knife when they can dance like you demonstrated you can?!