2008-10-08

"because they are dyke-shoes!"

After recent revelation it has become clear that Mousse is the lesbian/straight woman version of, to use a colloquial term, a fag hag. Like a moth to a flame she is drawn to lesbians, sucking up their culture like it was sweet sweet nectar. Therefore I have decided to make it my life's passion to sneak as many lesbians into her life as humanly possibly. It's a covert operation (she just happens to know of). I want and need your help in this. Together we can make the unintentional intentional and laugh until we cry as she once again discovers another of her favourites is a female homosexual.

Now lets start by playing a little game. Three of these women have something in common, one does not share that common link. Guess who and what.






From top to bottom;
Lily Tomlin, Jennifer Beals, Victoria Svensson, Jodie Foster.

2 comments:

Ape said...

Sweet sweet nectar and you are the honey bee.

Yes she is. And of course you do.

Mousse said...

Who's Lily Tomlin and Jennifer Beals? I know I probably come off as ignorant. But I very often do, so that's not a problem.

But more importantly, who's the gayest?