2008-10-15

Insight.

I had built a simple tower out of variously colored toy wooden blocks and was going to destroy it. I took up a spare block and threw violently at the tower. Instead of collapsing the tower, the block I threw pushed out and switched place with another block in the construction. The tower remained intact and behind it lay a lonely wooden block.

I was a child, and I was absolutely stunned. At that moment, I realized that everything is possible and that wonders can happen.

I tried to re-enact the tower magic, with no success. I later moved on and devoted much time to develop telekinetic abilities.

I am still working on it.

4 comments:

Ape said...

There is far too much truth to your anecdote. Why was childhood so possible and without boundaries, while adulthood is so static and inflexible?

Ape said...

"We've all been whores at one point or another in our lives."

tiny said...

men va fan! not cool...

och jag som blev så glad av din berättelse. nu är jag bara lätt illamående.

Mousse said...

Jag kanske ska sluta ta upp det där. Det var EN gång (typ) och du fick betalt i chocklad.

Ehey, du är inte bara hora, du är en billig hora också!




Jag slutar nu.