2008-10-03

heart of glass

I thought it was a good idea to buy a Debbie Harry poster and pin it up on my wall. It was three in the morning and I was drunk. I have had many splendid ideas at times like that. I'm not so sure this was one of them. Debbie arrived and she's here, right in front of me, on her blood red background. I'm looking at her, she's looking away. No, she's just looking somewhere else. Cold eyes, far away, without even taking notice of my presence. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect her to. It's a poster. But the actual effect of her on my wall, I did not expect. I do think it's a passing thing. The past days, I've been feeling restless and anxious and blue and now Debbie somehow embodies all that in her dreadful pose. She's mocking me, and has been for six hours now. Will she let me sleep?

6 comments:

Lolita said...

Du borde ha Joha på väggen istället. Det skulle ge en bättre atmosfär.

Mousse said...

Det skulle ge världens bästa atmosfär. Ape 60x90 bredvid radiomarodören. Men vilken Johabild skulle passa? Jag har ju en del.

Lolita said...

Ja, det bidrar, jag har ju en ganska stor bild själv, dock är ju du med på ett hörn, så resultatet blir diskutabelt. .. Välj en där hon ser coy and flirtatious ut!

Ape said...

I can hear you!

Ape said...

And I seldom look coy and flirtatious. Though there's quite the selection of photos of me drooling on various objects.

Mousse said...

Jag är lite sugen på den där när du ser sådär djurisk och utmanande ut när du biter på purjo i Rasbo. Men min dator verkar ha raderat hela den mappen med bilder. Den gör så ibland. Jag kräks varje gång.