2008-11-12

BröstÖL

Yesterday, tiny came up with a brilliant idea. I haven’t acknowledged the tendencies before, but that little bitch is quite the little entrepreneur. Basically, her plan is to try and find a way to genetically modify breasts into producing beer. Her current line of business is “Naughty Nurse” and I don’t know if she’s realized that she would have to change…

My god, isn’t migraine the stupidest thing!? Where was I?

Nevermind. One of the concepts that I like about tiny's multifaceted idea is that it will improve the status of older women, since their beer will be stronger. The younger the woman, the lighter the beer, so to speak. The complexity of it! Vodka level will successfully be reached somewhere around twenty five years past menopause. Also, it will somehow put an end to pedophilia. Or at least that is what tiny's strongly going to argue while fundraising. The fact that it most likely will lead to a direct increase of all sorts of alcoholism will be hushed up. Personally, I'm counting on help from Lindsay Lohan. She always knows how to cover and fund. Plus, the girl has an obvious inclination towards boobs and beer.

And lastly, sniffing glue is, contrary to what Vladimir told me, not good for your health. I’m just saying. I just missed a whole day in school for that hour in gloomy heaven yesterday.

Then again, Vladi never seemed to have a school to attend.

1 comment:

Mousse said...

PS.

Vladimir is a fictional character. Well, actually he is a figment of my imagination, and I know he is.

See, I heard on the radio today that people who suffer from schizophrenia can't distinguish between fact and fiction. That's so not me.

I know Vladimir isn't for real, and I wouldn't ever let him believe that either. I keep him on a tight leash.

I am in control of my life.

I am in control of my life.

DS.