2008-11-20

The Dictionary of Odd

lesbian (noun)
: an above average cool person who has a tendency to pee everywhere


I'm a big fan of Urban Dictionary and Thesarus-es. It's a brilliant idea this listing of words, definitions and synonyms. However they do vary so much from person to person, so perhaps it is time we create an Oddball dictionary? What do you say, should we start our own personalise (and internal) version of Urban Dictionary? A listing of words and the definitions we see fitting. Lets rape that language a little, shall we?

ps. I heard from our friend at the front yesterday. She is alive and in good spirits though she suffered from a mild case of jet leg. She sends her sincere greetings to you all. ds.

3 comments:

Mousse said...

Ape, honey, that might be the best idea since... I don't know. It's absolutely awesome.

And newsflash, frig has (although under the influence of alcohol) approved to accept one of our future homemade "I heart lesbians"-pins. And if she wears it, she'll be an official member of the fanclub. I think I'm calling it THE SNOWBALL EFFECT BY MOUSSE. Very "in", very "grand theory". And a little cunning.

Anyway, we should draw up guidelines for the dictionary AND the fanclub AND the pins. Hey, let's do it Sunday, out in the woods! Was I the one supposed to inform tiny? Because I haven't. Seriously, wasn't the gathering of the precious dry firewood enough? I did that!

Fiiiint att vår soldat har gett livstecken.

Nu jag är trött.

Mousse said...

Thinking about it, I don't know if I approve of that definition, even if it is my own, in a way. Or let's just throw in an alternative.

Lesbian (noun/adj)
: stimulating and positively unreachable romanticist ideal uphold by Mousse et al. where the simple idea of turning away from the male-oriented female acknowledgement hunt is seen as one of the key catalysts. (Not to be confused with *homosexuality*)

(This definition needs additional pondering for verification)

Ape said...

I'm liking both snow ball effect (though I'm not so sure using balls in reference to lesbians might be ideal), and your definition. It's a very fitting one.