2009-01-05

I only like unicorns because of Tom Cruise

And because they don’t poop, like the other horsies.

The thing I wanted to say was thank you Lola for the scarves. I love them very much, and more and more for each hour. Their fabric is soft and their pattern is pleasing. I was going to paint me a nice and sturdy unibrow to go with my creation, but decided against it. I have great fear of unibrows, and being mistaken for someone who loves unibrows. Being taken for someone who likes to play with stereotypes is a lesser fear. Knowing me, one would think that truth scares me, but that’s only part true.

challa challa, as you run toward the sun, my child

3 comments:

Ape said...

Yes, the truth is bloody motherfucking scary.

But the scarves are nice, and I want to sing praise as well. Though I didn't use mine for stereotypes I danced the dance of two scarves instead when I got home. Very smexy. My bats and monkey keeled over in excitement.

Mousse said...

Smexy dancing! I too feel like doing that. My butterflies would approve. Not keeling over, but glittering, they would praise me.

Lolita said...

De klär dig, Moussie.