2009-01-17

so why don't you care?

As I was pondering the existence of love and lust in a compatible combination I accidentally stumbled upon Capetown. Now I am head over heels with Mr Telephone. However I am no closer to solve the lust/love equation.



Though after discovering a new love I started wondering whether or not love and lust necessarily have to exist simultaneously. Obviously that's what our culture encourages, but then again our culture encourages a lot of other weird stuff like dental hygiene, reproduction and living the "rat race".


ps. paper clothing is kinda fun, but way uncomfortable ds.

3 comments:

Mousse said...

Please tell me you were wearing ONLY paper. Paper against naked skin.

You seem to have a great weekend.

tiny made me eggs today, so I'm no worse off.

Anonymous said...

Iklädd papper? Jag missar så mycket...

Ape said...

It was me, my underwear and paperclothing. It was quite the happening. Though no-one seemed to share my fascination, they were all to fixated on healing.