2009-01-19

Trick is to get over it, or under it, and enter it.

Tonight we had burgers student style. Ape's was free, tiny's was good and Mousse's was moldy.

During the meal, tiny explained why she chose to spend her Sunday in the company of approximately one hundred naked women's bodies, and why she was "in awe". Mousse taught the crowd how to correctly drink a pint of Staropramen dark while Ape wore butch and elaborated on Lenin's kind heart.

Afterwards, we wrote down words.

We share!

Next time, we'll just podcast it. For the blind and the dyslexic. And the most desperate.






He entered the room. Then he entered a woman. And another one. And another one. And now he’s spent.

Oh! OOH!

He’s back. He enters a woman.

The woman, seemingly mad, stakes him.

- Do not stake while I am staking you, please.

- Oh, I’m sorry, I think there’s been a misunderstanding.

He enters another woman. She speaks no words. He throws his head back and laughs. Why is he laughing?

Because he is entering a woman.

Red hair. A red haired woman is watching him from afar. Across the room. Her gaze is as penetrating as… Suddenly, the devil appears. He’s wearing a cape. Otherwise he is naked.

- Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my women?

- I am a soulless bastard. I like entering. A lot.

- As do I (man appears)

- Superman!? Where is your powersuit? asks the vampire

- This IS my powersuit!

- Oh, I see that. Now. Are you really as fast as they say? the Devil asks.

- Hahaha! laughs Superman

- A gentleman would never kiss and tell…? (Devil)

- I like you, says Superman with a coy and flirtatious smile.

- I enter you! (Devil)

And this is the point when the number one enterer (Vampire) turns to the camera and looks vulnerable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are freaks!

Ape said...

Why thank you kindly.

Mousse said...

Ape, today I learnt about brain-slicing, and it almost made me faint. It was pictures and it wasn't even real brains, they were fictional brains. I just... My weakness astonishes me greatly.

Mousse said...

And by the way, humans are all freaks. It's just that we happen to be honest about it whereas other people... get on with their lives.