2009-03-30

sweet meat

Cannibalism is a thing it hurts talking about, as the risk of becoming a cannibal only can increase when doing so. It’s a theory I have, and it might even be a common theory. It all stems from that Russian guy I saw in a documentary, years ago. I think what happened to him was that people were discussing cannibalism in his very grim childhood, because of a severe famine that was… going on. What else can you discuss? Let enough time pass and the memory of the flavor of meatballs is tragically fading and all you can think of is what the starving person next to you would taste like. Doesn’t mean you take a bite. However, later in his life he became a cannibal. So his cannibalism was due to talking. Plus an apparently disturbed attitude towards food (in his case famine, but this could be sloshing or anorexia or some other oddity) or one’s ego or whatever. And I doubt that being an unusually impressionable person would help. I think you all know where I’m getting at.

I hate being the one saying this but for now, if the urge emerges to discuss something clearly inappropriate - as it most often does - beastiality is to prefer to cannibalism. As the general introverts I see ourselves as I do fear eventual endocannibalism. Such is my foresight, however flawed. Nor Jesus was flawless. Or a cannibal! I’ll do more research and come back to you. Now I’m going to go find out the latest on the topic of gender and biology in neural research. It’s going to be swell.

3 comments:

tiny said...

were you drunk when you wrote this? you were, right?

Mousse said...

No, just in a hurry. I can see that my theory has some unmistakable holes in it, if at all comprehensible. But I still stand for it.

Are you taking offence? You do stand out like quite the little cannibal. We don't speak of that, of course. But if I'm eaten, people will look at you, you know. And I, drunk or not, will have died à cause de my cause.

tiny said...

i'm not offended, just confused. and i promise i won't eat you.

without explicit permission.