2008-04-07

Late POYKPAC.

So I was busy doing something of my "överskottsenergi" yesterday so I didn't have time to create.

However I will promote POYKPAC today. They entertain me in a relaxed kinda way. Plus I think I might have a crush on Jenn Lyon, call me a freak but I think it was the Peach costume in their Mario spoof that did it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSLqZbSrnIQ


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Q0WT08zYg


(and I should definitely come here more often. damn there's a lot of good stuff to read. how I wish the day had more hours)

4 comments:

Mousse said...

Fantastic!

Loved them all! And yay for the Mario clip! Maybe we could dress up Lolly as Peach/Jenn and... play?

But what appealed to me the most was of course the BJ solution to all problems of everyday life.

Ape said...

Somehow I had a feeling it would.

Can we have her sing the BJ song for us dressed as Peach? Sorta the best of two worlds.

Mousse said...

Can we make Lolly sing for us...?

CaN WE MAKE LOLLY SING FOR US!?

In heaven, my friend. In heaven.


Then again, heaven is the best of ALL worlds.

Lolita said...

Keep on dreaming ladies.