2008-12-25

Because there is only so much ham and Emil one can take before turning to the internet

I do so love Christmas Day. There's a complete calm throughout the entire house. People are crawled up on the couch watching television they'd otherwise never watch. Or relaxing, "playing" with whatever they received the day before. There's no stress, and no need to wear a tie (even though I kinda like it) or an ironed shirt. Today is the day of chocolate and pyjamas. All day.

And for no other reason than that Leisha Hailey is easy to love (especially when she's looking semi-pretentious and plays with a unicorn), I thought I'd drop a few Uh Huh Her vids for you to enjoy. If you're not experiencing that relaxed feeling at least you can watch/listen and pretend you do.



3 comments:

Mousse said...

Yet another christmas gift! Unicorns and I are like paper to sticky knäck. Ape, I'm the paper!

I, too, love Christmas Day. Don't care much for the moving pictures machine. No. There is a fire crackling and I'm reading a good book. Also, there is gluttony. I need no more.

Wait. I'm still in need of a wig.

Ape said...

Leisha Hailey for me. Unicorns for you. And gluttony for all of us. yay!

Sweet.

A good book, huh? Which one? And I'm only a little envious of the crackling.

Mousse said...

Ljusets drottning av PC Jersild. Trevligt att sno böcker ur någon annans bokhylla.