2008-12-12

jo jag sa en flaska RENAT, tack




I love how deezer provides me with the possibility of having a soundtrack to a post. Of course, now I would want to fill this space with something to go with the theme song. Thus, I have a plea:
God, can I please give birth to the next Baby Jesus? I’ll be a good vessel. I’ll probably even stop drinking. And you’ll be the potent life-giving and ever-lethal father. Do your thing, and I promise I won’t be clingy. I need this! Anyway. I think you can put him down already at sixteen. These days, kids grow up so fast. And I hate the thought of having to be a mother for the rest of my life, however long you’re planning on letting me live.

Love,
Your humble servant, the wannabe Holy Mother and Whore of God

PS. Millennial update: Virginity is obsolete. And STD is a myth.

5 comments:

Ape said...

If you want to you could possibly adopt my niece, she's around the right age. And anyone can be a Messiah in this world of ours, all you need to do is to work on it, and work hard.

Mousse said...

Bullcrap. I got my own niece.

What I have is a black hole of unholiness that needs filling.

Yeah. Basically, I think it has something to do with my soul. And the fact that it's christmas in less than two weeks and I feel NOTHING.

How was that not clear?

I'm cracking up here. And you're talking to me about working hard.

Screw you, Ape.

Ape said...

Do you have to feel? I think we left the feeling behind a few years back. Now all you are expected is to feel a slight loathing towards this entire unholy thing called Christmas.

So resent a little, don't give birth.

Mousse said...

Of course we feel. If we don't feel, if all we do is resent, then we wouldn't make such an effort. You do too.

I feel.

But I want to feel more.

All I ever feel is hungover.

tiny said...

sista två meningarna är underbara.

klockrent!

(nej, jag har inget att tillföra.)