2008-12-13

FEEL IT! Don't make me rumble you.

You wanna feel, huh?


I wanted a visual and auditory hug last night. Therefore I watched the one movie that will always, always make that happen. Today I thought I'd share two versions of one of the many classical songs from it.

First version is the original stage version where Pat Quinn (Magenta) sings the opening song.


This is a beautiful and acoustic version by Richard O'Brien.


And finally. How can one man be so much more than man or woman? How can one human being be so much more than the rest of us? And he's not even a lesbian. You're allowed to cry when watching it.


Can you feel it?

3 comments:

Mousse said...

Speechless.

But I'll try. This has been the best morning (i just woke up) since a long time. Thanks Ape. We've said it before but fucking hell...

That is not a man, that is a god.

And what an awesome fan vid.

And I really like O'Brien's version.

I feel it. It's not what I thought I was supposed to feel the 13th of december, but I feel and it's mighty and this is going to be a great day.

Mousse said...

Gawd, he's beautiful.

I'm seriously considering treating myself with a Frank N Furter make-up for my going out tonight. So sublime.

Ape said...

You should, and I know.

How...I just can't begin to describe him. I'm a fangirl, I like squeeing about all types of things and have obsessions but nothing, absolutely nothing can compare to the feelings you get watching/listening to him. Yes, a god probably is the best term if we are to describe him.

Glorious.